Repository of archived documents about the “India Against Corruption” movement (andolan)
NB: This is a private resource group for Core Committee members of India Against Corruption. However, some documents may be marked as public by the uploader, in which event they can be viewed or edited by anybody.
India Against Corruption (‘IAC") is a people’s organisation affiliated to the Hindustan Republican Association which was founded on 3 October,1924 at Kanpur (United Provinces). It is today one of the secular ‘public’ faces of the HRA movement as outlined in the Yellow Paper.
The Pink Paper constituting the original IAC organisation (then known as ‘India Against Colonialism’) was drafted under the chairmanship of Sachindranath Sanyal, and adopted along with the Yellow Paper, the Green Paper and the White Paper.
Only the Yellow paper was made public, the White Paper emerged during the trial of the Kakori Bomb Conspiracy, and copies of the Pink and Green papers are preserved in the National Archives of India.
On 17 April 1973, the moribund ‘India Against Colonialism’ body was revived and renamed as ‘India Against Corruption’ by late Raj Narain and his associates for purposes of filing a Writ Petition before the Allahabad High Court.
- The object of the organisation are to establish, through revolution, a Republic of the United States of India under a Federal Constitution of the Republic, enforced by organized and armed committees of citizens in a lawful, democratic and Constitutional manner.
- The basic principle of the organisation shall be Universal Suffrage and the abolition of all systems which make any kind of exploitation of man by man possible.
- Chittaranjan Das
- Lala Hardayal
- Raj Chandra Chaudhuri
- Lala Kanshi Ram
- Ashfaqullah Khan
- Ram Prasad Bismil
- Jadugopal Mukhupadhyaya
- Sachindranath Sanyal
- Chandrashekhar Azad
- Sachindra Bakshi
- Keshab Chakravarthy
- Dev Datt Bhattacharya
- Bhagat Singh
- Rajindra Lahiri
- Yogesh Chandra Chatterji
- Kali Das Bose
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
IAC andolan Core Committee (since Feb. 2007)¶
- Er. Sarbajit Roy (National Convenor) (since 2007)
- Mr. Veeresh Malik (Co-Convenor) (since 2007)
- Er. C.J. Karira (Co-Convenor) (since 2013) previously since 2008.
- Mr. Manoj Pai (since 2007)
- Mr. Hitendra Parihar (since 2009)
- Mr. Muzib-Ur Rehman (since 2007)
- Er. N.S. Venkatraman (since Nov. 2012)
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta (since 2013)
- Mr. Harikumar Bharatiya (since 2013)
Erstwhile CC members: (joint convenors of MPISG andolan and eminent RTI activists opposing land acquisition, demanding statutory planning and entitlements, defending rights of indigenous displaced people).
- Chaudhuri Indrajit Singh (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Rajinder Singh (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Hoti Lal (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Samay Singh (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Ajit Singh (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Navin (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Badri Prasad (2007-2011)
- Chaudhuri Harpal Singh (2007-2011)
NB: This is the complete and up-to-date list.
BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS
Controversies (Aug. 2012 – Nov. 2012)¶
On 04.August.2012, the IAC’s National Core Executive Committee disavowed its Ghaziabad branch, popularly known as “Arvind faction” for adventurist and personality based actions.
On 18.September.2012, A Facebook information page about IAC was hacked by the Arvind faction “with the connivance of a government agency”. The same day veteran Anna Hazare launches a scathing attack on Arvind faction.
On 17.October.2012, IAC movement founder Er. Sarbajit Roy is re-inducted into IAC campaign by IAC-HQ to protect IAC’s assets, including core cyber assets and databases.
On 18.Oct.2012, Digvijaya Singh, Spokesperson for the Congress Party posed 27 Questions for Arvind Kejriwal to answer. Arvind faction have no reply.
On 21.Oct.2012, with disquiet rising in IAC’s membership over no credible reply to Congress Party lackey Digvijaya Singh’s allegations, the IAC HQ was compelled to release replies (based on Arvind Kejriwal’s email) to the first 9 of the AICC’s 27 queries over the IAC’s official mailing list to its membership which were leaked to the media. When the press contacted the Arvind faction, their PR team in a panic labelled IAC HQ’s reply as wrong and IAC-HQ as “imposters”. Accordingly, IAC HQ informed the membership they would release the replies to the remaining 18 queries on 26.October.2012.
On 26.October.2012, the Arvind faction disabled the IAC’s official mailing list by “massive attacks of spam mails sent from servers of Indian Government agencies”. When hackers affiliated to the IAC restore their mailing list to release a series of official documents exposing the financing and unsavory links of the disavowed faction with Hindu and Islamic terror groups, Arvind faction hackers take down all servers hosting over 15,000 mailing lists for over 10 hours in another massive attack. IAC-HQ formally designates Er. Sarbajit Roy as the National Convenor of the India Against Corruption andolan with effect 26.October.2012.
On 02.November.2012 this website http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.net.in is activated to redress the information imbalance.
On 26.November.2012 the “Arvind faction” (now known as “Aam Aadmi Party”) website http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org is de-activated and the unapproved “India Against Corruption” campaign for “Jan Lokpal Bill” is disavowed and extinguished.
- Now, a parallel IAC
- IAC ‘imposter’ slams Kejriwal in bulk emails sent to party database
- Foxed by fake e-mail, IAC sends out a disclaimer
- Chatterji, Digvijaya’s ‘good friend’, caught in cross-fire
- IAC’s official mailing list for Core Committee
- IAC’s official mailing list for its activists
- IAC’s official mailing list for subscribers
All original articles, original images and wikis on this website may be exactly reproduced (in whole or part) so long as the source is always acknowledged appropriately.
NB: Marks, proprietary logos and archived versions of media stories are, however, not covered under this waiver.