Date: 06 march 2021
Assembly duration: 2 hours, 13.00 – 15.00
Break frequency: 5 minutes every 30 minutes of meeting
- Welcome – 5-10 minutes social welcoming
- What is nattsvart? – 5 minute breakdown of what nattsvart is and aims to be, explaining workgroups and janitors.
- What is the general assembly? – 5 minute providing some context for why we call it general assembly
- Presentations + “mårunda” – variable time, no longer than 2 minutes per person.
- Announcements – short and informational announcements from both workgroups and individuals
- Discussions – How do we go IRL next time?
- Breakout groups – when a discussion point has been introduced, we split into smaller groups to have less formal talks
- Re-gather summarizing group talks – the takeaways from each breakout group is summarized in the main meeting
- Next General Assembly – date is announced
- Hang-out – informal chatting and talking