General Assembly Agenda Template – 2 hours
- General Assembly definition/Ground Rules handout/hand signals
- Ground rule: If there is a disagreement: find the agreement, where can we get forward.
- Diversity is core, different ways of being upset with society
- Don’t be an asshat
- Collaborative Activity and/or Positive Presentations
- Reading of the rest of the Agenda
- General notices and announcements – 1 min each
- Workgroup announcements – 1 min each
Section Total: 20 minutes
- Workgroup proposals – 10 min each
- This means that workgroups gets to propose activities that can or must include more than their own workgroup, for example a festival or an “open house activity day”.
- Individual proposals – 10 min each
- This means that individual people get to propose activities that they would like to see happening or believe there is a need for.
- Proposals are not to be made hoping that someone else just does them. If you propose something you are going to work with it.
Section Total: 100 minutes maximum
This is followed by open dialogue & dinner.