What we do¶
- Educate public on privacy issues in the digital age.
- Informal training and assistance to empower people to live their lives as they see fit.
- Fight back against privacy intrusions, from greedy corporations to nosey government bureaus.
Electronic Frontier Alliance¶
As a member organization of the Electronic Frontier Alliance, we believe that technology should support the intellectual freedom at the heart of a democratic society. In the digital age, that entails advancing:
- Free Expression: People should be able to speak their minds to whoever will listen.
- Security: Technology should be trustworthy and answer to its users.
- Privacy: Technology should allow private and anonymous speech, and allow users to set their own parameters about what to share with whom.
- Creativity: Technology should promote progress by allowing people to build on the ideas, creations, and inventions of others.
- Access to Knowledge: Curiosity should be rewarded, not stifled.
We uphold these principles by fighting for transparency and freedom in culture, code, and law.
Whether you’re simply curious or want to start a technical revolution, we encourage you to get in touch with us physically or electronically. The only time conditions change is when we band together to change them.
a2crypto.party – Main Website
we.riseup.net (crabgrass) – This site!
cryptoparty-a2-announce – Announcements Only! Instructions at the link should be followed, with “cryptoparty-a2-announce” as the list name.
Discussion List – The official cryptoparty discussion list. To join, add your email, set a password, and answer the confirmation email.
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – You can also stay up to date with us on Twitter!
Facebook – Obligatory Facebook
Github – Check out our projects, or help us code.
cryptoparty.in – Backup site for announcements and general info.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.