- All the asset feeds currently have the same title, which is based on the Crabgrass account you’re searching through (at least, all the sample feeds I have are called “climatechange”). It would be nice if these feeds had different titles — and much easier on whoever has to maintain the FeedWordPress installation, if they want to be able to tell the different subscriptions apart from each other when
they have an admin task that involves one of them. So, e.g., “climatechange: articles,” “climatechange: audio,” “climatechange: external video,” etc. would be a lot better than all the feeds just being titled “climatechange.”
- Is there a place for text to accompany the video other than comments?
Not importing “Description” tag/field from the feed. This was not filled out for the test items we initially set up (for audio and video), but the description tag is where the text accompanying the media file appears. Needs to be brought into the post.Looks like this is working now.
- Determine best way of displaying the MP3, which is available in the custom field “enclosure” (GREGG)
- You may want to consider making the “summary” more readily editable. Hard to find after the first creation of the audio file.
Articles Feed (Wikis and Articles)¶
- FeedWordPress currently doesn’t handle relative URLs very well when images appear in articles and wikis. i.e. currently, images do not come through for articles
- The gallery shortcode currently inserted into the post
makes links to the attachment.php page within wordpress. For the time being, I would prefer it link to the image itself to allow for jquery/js handling of the presentation using a plugin. That shortcode is
thanks for info, its great!