You can upload assets (.doc, .png, .pdf, etc) to share with people in your groups.
There is currently a 3MB size limit per asset.
Decision Making Tools¶
Making decisions in an inclusive and transparent way can be an organization’s greatest challenge. Future Crabgrass development will focus on this problem. Currently we have one tool to aid decision-making.
Straw Poll: A series of options, where each option can be rated individually. The results are color coded. There is no winner, but you can visually see which options have garnered the most positive and least negative responses. Features include:
- creation of multiple choices and each person can rate each choice.
- page becomes pending if a new choice is added.
- page becomes resolved if you have made a selection for each choice.
The Ballot: A ranked voting tool. It lets you create a series of possibilities and then people rank them in order or preference. It then finds the winnner(s) using Condorcet method with Cloneproof Schwartz Sequential Dropping—it is like instant running voting that doesn’t suck.
This is a simple, highly editable discussion board.
An event consists of a title, a location, a starts at time and date, an ends at time and date, a description of the event, and if the event repeats or not.
Users can send private messages directly to other users.
A list of todo items. Features include:
- reorder tasks in list
- move tasks between lists
- assign tasks to individuals
- comment on tasks
- mark task completed when done.
A collaborative writing space. Features include:
- versioning: you can view a list of prior edits
- formatting: when you edit a wiki there is a link on the bottom left that describes your formatting options.
- checkin-checkout: only one person can edit a wiki at a time.
- comment section at the bottom of the wiki
can crabgrass make folders to organise all those pages?
Is there an overall limit to the amount of assets that can be hosted by a group or on a page?