Sympa Mailing List Manager¶
Detailed documentation on setting up a list server running sympa.
debian + sympa + postfix + mysql
We are not using virtual domains at the moment. But who knows what the future reserves for us? ;)
Please also see: www.open-organizations.org/view/Socialt...
Alternatives to sympa:
- schleuder: gpg-enabled mailing list, under active development.
- groupserver: a full yahoogroups and more replacement. still under development. runs on zope.
- mailman: most commonly used mailing list manager. traditionally ugly, clunky, and limited. written in python.
GPG mailing list options:
- codecoop.org/projects/firma: simple, clean, in bash. (centralized private key)
- www.synacklabs.net/projects/crypt-ml: patch to ezmlm (centralized private key)
- medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~stefan/gp...: GPG Mailman (centralized private key)
- mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-coder...: (distributed private key)
- sels.ncsa.uiuc.edu/about.html Secure Email List Services. Java gpg mailing list.