The Christianson Grant is awarded to individuals who have arranged their own work abroad programs. Proposed programs must be at least six months in length and emphasize a work component. The grant program does not support independent research projects or academic study abroad programs.
Award Amount: $2,500 – $10,000
Application Deadlines: March 15, July 15, & October 15
Applicants must be:
- US citizens or legal permanent residents
- Between the ages of 18 and 28
- Participating in a work, internship, or volunteer abroad program.*
- Committed to a program duration of at least six months
- Willing to submit a written report upon completion of their program
- Missionary work or religious programs are not eligible for funding.
- International work must not be part of a degree requirement or for class credit.
More at www.interexchange.org