18 Nov, 2013
Dear IAC Subscribers
The India Against Corruption is not concerned with any unresolved issues (mainly outstanding payments) between Shri Anna Hazare, Shri. Arvind Kejriwal, PCRF etc
It has already been clarified in the Supreme Court by Adv. Prashant Bhushan (when he was pointedly questioned on this issue) that the funds (ie. accounted funds) raised during the so-called 2011 anti-Corruption movement were exclusively taken in name of PCRF in which Arvind Kejriwal, Prashant Bhushan, Kiran Bedi etc were Trustees, and India Against Corruption had nothing to do with it.
The said 2011 andolan was misused by certain persons acting on behalf of corrupt forces and vested interests who were financing them by the bucketfuls and by fake awards. Not a single paise of that dirty money ever came into the hands of India Against Corruption and to even sniff it would have been a sin for us.
It is Team Arvind which is liable to render accounts to whoever wants it for that period. For ready reference some of the concerned files are available (as a public service) at www.indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
- IAC's Annual Meeting 2013
- PCRF Sept 2011 half yearly Audit Report
- IAC List of Donors
- IAC Account for website.xls
For the record,
- Shri Anna Hazare is a professional. His dues outstanding, if any, will be settled by Team Arvind for the concerned period. IAC has no need for his services at the present juncture.
- If Shri Anna Hazare intends to conduct further joint programs in Delhi with any political party(s), we respectfully suggest to him to grab his full payment in advance (‘raat gayi baat gayi’) to avoid a repeat of 2012.
- IAC is not in the business of throwing black paint. It is an insult to our ballistic capabilities
- Shri Anna Hazare is not now, and never was, a part of India Against Corruption’s core committees and inner bodies.
India Against Corruption, jan andolan