- Hack This Site – a free, safe and legal training ground for hackers to test and expand their hacking skills.
- Instructables – a web-based documentation platform where passionate people share what they do and how they do it, and learn from and collaborate with others.
- Free School on Wikipedia
- Australian Student Environment Network – The ASEN Activist Education Working Group is a group of environment and social justice activists interested in the role of education in strengthening individual, organisational and social movement capacity to create lasting social change now and long into the future.
- The Change Agency – The Change Agency Education and Training Institute Inc. is an independent activist education initiative. We work with community organisers and activists in the Australia Pacific region to help people win social and environmental change.
- InspirActivism – an exciting new training program for young activists interested and engaged in left/progressive social change. The trainings consist of an inter-generational dialogue and exchange with veteran activists who share their experiences, knowledge and ideas with younger activists.
- Nonviolence Training Project of Australia
- SFE-Berlin (only german)
- Anarchist Free University – The Anarchist U is an open, volunteer-run, non-hierarchical collective that organizes community events, workshops and a variety of courses on arts and sciences. Most courses run for ten weeks, and meet once a week.
- City Heights Free Skool – CA – City Heights is made of people with many diverse talents and skills. We are a community with incredible resources to share. The Free Skool is an effort to bring together the diverse ideas, talents, skills and resources of our community because too often a lack of communication keeps us apart. Join us and attend or facilitate a class!
- NYC Resistor – NY – NYC Resistor is a hacker collective with a shared space located in downtown Brooklyn. We meet regularly to share knowledge, hack on projects together, and build community.
- Free School Portland – Connecting people from all walks of life to freely share their knowledge and skills.
- Santa Cruz Free Skool – an interactive, decentralized model for learning-without the limitations of hierarchy and the sterile institutional environment of a University or formal school. It is an attempt to de-school ourselves and to learn from one another the skills necessary to transform society and challenge oppressive systems.
- Training For Change – training that helps groups stand up more effectively for justice, peace and the environment.