This is the ‘Million Dollar’ question that every student is ever wondering, what does my teacher want to read in my essay? Essays and other writing assignments make up a huge part of a student’s grades and this is why they stress so much on having good grades on them.
But, many times, students do not know how to write such an essay that would impress their teachers. To make it easy for them, there are a number of professional websites that process hundreds of ‘write my essay’ requests in a day.
Their writers know what to add into the essays and to give you an idea, we have discussed those factors below.
1. Format and Structure: When assigning the essay, your teacher must have mentioned the format that she wants you to follow. MLA, APA, Chicago? Whatever it is, it is the very first thing that she will be looking for in your paper.
Therefore, following the guidelines as closely as possible is the very first thing that you should pay attention to.
2. Proper Essay Planning: Planning and outlining the entire work is important and this will show in your essay also. Your teacher will know if you have planned out the essay before writing or not, how? It will show in the way you have structured and presented your ideas.
Ideally, your introduction should have a brief information of the background of the topic, followed by a thesis statement. The body paragraphs should have description and explanation of the main ideas and the conclusion will close the essay without adding any new ideas. For a strong essay, present the ideas in a consistent flow.
3. Credible and Relevant Sources: Your teacher will mention the number of sources that you will need to quote into your essay. However, these sources should be credible and from recognized and accepted scholarly journals and papers. Adding sources will also show that you have done ample research and worked hard on your essay.
4. Your Personal Thoughts and Explanation: No matter how great and credible your sources are, you should use them to support your own claims only. Students try to impress the teacher by filling their essay with quotes or planning their essay around those quotes, which is wrong.
Your teacher wants to read what you think about the topic, what is your personal thoughts and opinion about the topic and how well you have presented and defended those thoughts.
5. Perfect Grammar and Zero Plagiarism: Without flawless grammar and proper sentence structure, your teacher is not going to consider how original your thoughts are or how credible your sources are if the essay is filled with technical errors; grammar, spelling, tenses and voice, tone, sentence structure, etc.
To be sure that your paper is clean from such errors. Use online tools like Grammarly and Turn it in to perfect your paper before final submission. Writers working with a reputable essay writing service make sure that they include everything in the papers that they work on.