- regular meeting of anarchist organizers for the purpose of communication and collaboration.
- decentralized network for the exchange of skills, knowledge, and information.
- collective providing first aid and CPR during mobilizations and emergencies as well as trainings.
- decentralized network for housing acquisition and the defence of squats and foreclosed homes.
- aid to assist individuals in acquiring skills, knowledge, and information for the purpose of making it freely available.
- collectively managed fund for organizing-related expenses.
- union of communities organized for solidarity and mutual aid.
Food distribution network
- decentralized network for the free distribution of food to communities.
Black Flag Studio
- game development and animation collective.
- annual conference for the evaluation and development of anarchist theory and practice.
- decentralized network organized for the sharing of resources for autonomous media.
- community center providing space, tools, and other resources for artistic endeavors.
- community center existing as a safer space for womyn.
- community center existing as a safer space for queers.
Immigrant Solidarity Network
- Network organized in strategic solidarity with local immigrant communities and individuals.
- collectively-run and owned vegan café for funding.
- collectively-run record label for funding
- decentralized network for the support of organizing parents and guardians.
- recurring reclamation of the streets with black flags, dancing, chalk, soapboxing, street theater, puppets, other such things, and sheer mass.
- recurring vegan barbecue for affinity and recreation.
- collectively managed space for the storage and distribution of freely available goods.
Guerrilla gardening network
- decentralized network organized for the subversion of ugliness with flowers and black flags.
- collectively-run space for the free distribution of prepared food.
Praxis autonomist research collective
- Collective facilitating dialogue about the realities of Philadelphia and its communities, both directly as perceived by those who live in them and through intensive research and analysis.
Global Radical Repository
- Research repository for established for the storage and distribution of radical research.
Babel Interpretation and Translation Network
- Network of interpreters organized to provide interpretive services to communities and organizers.
Non-human animal care network
- Network for the purpose of looking accounting for the well-being of non-human animals.
- system for the purpose of organizing autonomous response to a wide range of emergencies both large and small, including personal distress.
Civil Defence Network
- network organized for training and defending communities.
- system for attempting to address the concerns of survivors of assault and abuse in a meaningful way.