We affirm the following Points of Unity:
- A very clear rejection of capitalism, imperialism, and authoritarianism.
- A rejection of all forms and systems of domination, embracing instead the
full dignity of all.
- An attitude of active resistance towards all state, corporate, and
other oppressive institutions.
- A call to direct action, support for emancipatory social movements, and agitation for the liberation of all, as well as the construction of local alternatives.
- An organizational philosophy based on decentralization and autonomy.
This Network is specifically inclusive of all anarchist struggles and supports all of them so long as they adhere to these Points of Unity, even though not everyone in the Network might consider a particular struggle a priority. Anarchists will show solidarity with each others’ struggles as a principle of revolutionary necessity.
In order to embody these values we see the need for an anarchist social revolution.