We are a regional, horizontal, organizing Network in the Northeast, striving to link those committed to anti-authoritarian, anti-capitalist, and anti-oppressive struggles.
We recognize that the anarchist movement has a diversity of perspectives and priorities. We seek to nurture solidarity and mutual aid amongst all participants of the Network, especially in the face of repression.
With recognition and respect for existing organizations, networks, and federations engaged in these struggles, we have created a Network, not to replace any of them but to connect all of them, not as an end in itself but as a process and a means to pursue the following collective aims:
- To strengthen our mutual aid across the Northeast; to forge the relationships, make the connections, and share the resources we need to sustain this mutual aid.
- To open up lines of communication and coordination among groups active in the Northeast and to facilitate the production of propaganda and educational programs.
- To link up our resistance to and confrontation with the local points in global systems of oppression and destruction, and ultimately, to lend support to local struggles whenever and wherever needed.
- To help each other develop working, sustainable models of autonomy, solidarity, and popular power, and to plant the seeds of the new world in the shell of the old.
- To build relationships with communities and practice solidarity by actively recognizing the leadership and organized resistance of communities directly affected.
- To support the struggles of working-class people and the solidarity of labor, advance awareness of class, and support the intersecting struggles of all oppressed peoples.
- To defend planet Earth and all its oppressed inhabitants from those who would exploit and destroy it, for profit and empire, to the detriment of all who live here.