Office 365 is a cloud-based platform that is universally accessible at any time. In my opinion, Exchange to Office 365 migration will surely save them some bucks and increase productivity among businesses. Many businesspersons and Microsoft MVPs also consider these two factors for Office 365 migration from Exchange Server.
However, it is not everyone’s cup of tea, especially novices, as a single misstep/misunderstanding can make all your data inaccessible and gives you a nightmare.
Fortunately, Shoviv, a well-known email conversion/migration brand, provides an excellent solution for Exchange to Office 365 migration. Its advanced features and convenient GUI make this tool a reliable solution even for novice users. Let’s take a look at a few of its glances:
Product Page: Exchange to Office 365 Migration
1. It allows to add multiple Exchange mailboxes as a source and migrate them into Office 365 mailboxes simultaneously.
2. You can preview all your added mailboxes data before shifting into Office 365 mailboxes.
3. It enabled users to migrate mailboxes into Office 365 public folders and archive mailboxes. For the same, it offers a folder mapping option.
4. If you have unwanted emails in your mailbox or want to filter out some emails, then the software offers a filter option on the message class and date range basis.
5. For the process interruption due to any reasons, the software offers an incremental export option that resumes the process without exporting already processed items.
6. Shoviv offers a free variant of the tool so users can evaluate and get familiar with the tool. Must install the free version.
Thanks for your guidelines for downlaod and using office software. Can you help in managing pdf files? Most bulky pdf files are unable to be sent. So, you can compress pdf online to save the user’s time as well as device storage space while also ensuring appropriate work. This brings ease to your life. You can check the whole process step by step to compress pdf online . It’s a time-saving task in your busy schedule.