- begin with a simple search and then progressively narrow your search by adding additional terms
- enter your rarest and most important search terms before more common words
- use phrases or proper names, enclosing them in quotes if necessary
- try alternative words or phrases that refer to the same topic
- use the plus (+) sign to indicate words that must appear in each page found
- click the Help or Search Tips or Advanced Search link to learn about the special features of each search engine.
Find vanished entries in the Internet Archive