Timeline For FSoC¶
- April 20 – Decide on the overall structure of the project. What model to use, how to implement it, etc.
- April 26 – Decide on the Announcement for FSoC.
- May 1 – Have a working submissions page up and running. Get the word out that submissions are being accepted.
- May 24 – Submission deadline.
- June 1 – Project decisions announced. Coders, begin coding!
- June 30 – Progress tracking.
- July 30 – Progress tracking. Possible date for collective interaction, meet up, or FSoC camp.
- September 1 – Project deadlines.