- ill will
Virtues possibly in tension¶
How to acquire or strengthen it¶
Notes and links¶
- Character Lab kindness playbook
- VIA Strengths: Kindness
- Tolstoy on kindness
- Try to always be kind because you never know when you’re incompetent
- One of St. Paul’s "fruit of the spirit".
- One of the Seven Christian Virtues of Prudentius (a.k.a. compassion).
- One of the virtues in the Boy Scout Law
- One of William De Witt Hyde’s virtues
- “The kinder and the more thoughtful a person is, the more kindness he can find in other people. Kindness enriches our life; with kindness mysterious things become clear, difficult things become easy, and dull things become cheerful.” — Tolstoy