a.k.a. faithfulness, fidelity
Virtues possibly in tension¶
How to acquire or strengthen it¶
Notes and links¶
- One of “The Seven Virtues of Bushido” according to Nitobe Inazo.
- One of the virtues in the Boy Scout Law.
- One of William De Witt Hyde’s virtues
- “The glory of a servant is fidelity, which cannot be without diligence, as well as truth.” ―William Penn
- “The ground for the steadfastness and constancy for which we are searching in friendship is faithfulness.” ―Cicero
- “The wise man is intelligently, not blindly, loyal.” (Analects of Confucius, XV.XXXVI)