The Riseup Collective is an autonomous body based in Seattle with collective members world wide. Our purpose is to aid in the creation of a free society, a world with freedom from want and freedom of expression, a world without oppression or hierarchy, where power is shared equally. We do this by providing communication and computer resources to allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other forms of oppression.
- We value, support, and engage in struggles for human liberation, the ethical treatment of animals, and ecological sustainability. We join in the fight for freedom and the self-determination of all oppressed groups. We oppose all forms of prejudice, authoritarianism, and vanguardism.
- We organize on the basis of autonomy, mutual aid, resource sharing, participatory knowledge, social advocacy, anti-oppression work, community creation, and secure communication.
- We work to create revolution and a free society in the here and now by building alternative communication infrastructure designed to oppose and replace the dominant system.
- We promote social ownership and democratic control over information, ideas, technology, and the means of communication.
- We empower organizations and individuals to use technology in struggles for liberation. We work to support each other in overcoming the systemic oppression embedded in the use and development of technology.
Recent Pages Create Page »
|git notes||bellins||Nov 14|
|SILC: Problems and Concerns||ifftimaniya||Nov 07|
|How to use mutt to access your riseup mail||kaysten11||Oct 31|
|Interface des listes||ifftimaniya||Oct 23|
|Intel AMT vulnerability||dawomiy834||Oct 17|
|ipmi jumphost||kaysten11||Oct 17|
|VPN conntrack||carydooley||Sep 24|
|Spring Mockups||Aug 31|
|Email accounts||B.B||Aug 30|
|Riseup is no longer hosting||Aug 13|
|Supermicro Decoder Ring||taggart||Jul 27|
|FOSS BMC firmware||Jul 14|
|Becoming autonomous||Jun 16|
|List interface||Jun 14|
|Riseup Machine Translation Service||May 31|
|We.riseup.net over tor||trekhazmat||May 24|
|Italian nest keys||May 18|
|Kerberos and nfs4||May 16|
|Riseup Personal VPN CA certificate||May 16|
|Small Feature Requests||zetisnoa||May 11|
|lvm and dmcache||thomas32||Apr 26|
|translation tool||thomas32||Apr 20|
|Spam timeout tests||thomas32||Apr 20|
|Using IPMI||thomas32||Apr 17|
|Request For Submissions||thomas32||Apr 16|